Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
This car is also brilliant as Ford Crown 1987. Great work man!
Car is excellent! Dirt on windshield is great!The first car where you really feel that you have windows. Handling file is also great, especially suspension! Is ti possible to make mirrors better and fix speedometer? 9.9/10. Great work, man!
good mode. But I don't know how to install "israelsr_glass" file...
Good mode... But in my opinion, even this mode isn't realistic because it is unusual for people walking with rifles on their backs. More realistic would be the mode in which the player saves the weapon in the trunk of the car.
Phanty, we did not understand. Can you advise how to set parameters in AMD CCC in order to have better FPS in GTA 5? Thanx...
Good job... I would ask you for help. I have AMD HD 7700 series. How best to set parameters in AMD Catalyst Control Center for GTA 5?
@Kopalov I appreciate your effort, great idea. But mode has many bugs or I made a mistake when installing mode...
1) A large part of the houses to buy have bugs in the interior. Or the house is completely empty or their furniture are full of bugs. How to set up a house that has no furniture?
2) When you go to preliminary look at a number of houses you fall into the abyss.
3) Some of the houses do not match the type of house you choose. Instead of the house it shows an apartment in a skyscraper.
I installed bugfix (changes in savehouse_mod.lua).
@Per_zeus Once again I want to say that I appreciate your effort. Excellent mode. However, as I said, when your mode manage to do what did the creators of Eurotruck Simulator 2 when it comes to simulation of raindrop on the windshield (namely, raindrops in ETS 2 fall in real time at the window, running down the windows. In ETS 2 wipers work and clean the frontwindow), no doubt your mode would be the best mode in GTA market! Take a look at the ETS 2 and try to figure out how ETS 2 team did raindropeffect on the windows.
Another topic.. Can you make the effect in which the first person driver's camera gently swayed (forward) during stronger braking.
@Killatomate Excellent mode! Can you help me... What parameter in the file "handling.meta" is relating to the acceleration and suspense?
2) Is it possible to make first person camera to swing when car brakes?
Thanks again. I think a few important things missing in GTA5...If these things are improved, driving in GTA5 would be great...
1) better reflection on the car windshield when you are sitting inside the car (for example, there aren't reflections of cocpit on the windshield)
2) larger dirt on the windshield
3) a complete reflection of the environment in the mirrors
4) shaking the steering wheel and the car when the car passes over successive bumps in the road
5) swinging the first person camera when car stronger brakes
6) and at the end, realistic car suspension during braking and stoping (no mode so far managed to achieve that)