Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@akabryan working on it :)
''[10:34:42] [ERROR] Failed to instantiate script 'PedSelector.PedSelector' because constructor threw an exception:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'NativeUI, Version=126.96.36.199, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'NativeUI, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
Memories right here.
- Parachute is now Extra
- Wheelie Bar is now Extra
- Custom Wing is now Extra
- LODs increased and fixed
- Engine Sound changed/fixed = V8 Sound
- Drag Handling
V2 is removed - if V3 is not showing to the left, the file is still pending.
i5 6600k OC 3.7ghz (4ghz on load)
Maximus Hero VII MB
GTX GeForce 1080
A bit cheaper than alienware ;) My FPS varies.. I currently use NaturalVision Remastered, also I downscale from x1.5/ x1.750 so this also increases quality (2k, 4k etc). Though my FPS does drop around the city. Thanks man!
@mattyice515 I had a look at the file and the model would need a bit of work, Up for giving it a go but might take me a while to get round to it - your best bet would be to make a request on the forums :)
@mattyice515 Sure! I'll give it a go!
@nsh3t Thanks man!
@Sammy1970 it is indeed my good man
Sorry for the long delay!
v3 - RELEASED - 26th Sept '17
- Corrected windscreen position
- Fix env reflections on models and bodyshell
- Added bench/seat for peds (Only co-pilot seat works atm..)
- Added door feature to top windscreen
- Added baby Groot w/custom textures (not perfect i know)
- Added damage-able bodyshell/ wings
- Corrected First Person camera height
- Adjusted First Person camera view
- Improved position with spinning rotors
- Added spotlights! Sadly the command is the same to switch thrusters/jet (Right D-PAD)
NOTE: Windscreen reflections are still a bit funky inside the cockpit.. I did originally remove the reflections but didn't suit the Quinjet in-game.
NOTE: IF v3 doesn't appear on the download list to the left, this means the file is still pending!