Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Getting memory reboot error?
1. Find "GTAVLauncher" located in your GTA directory
2. Right-click>Properties>Details and find the version #
3. Download this mod and find the SAME version # config file or else won't work
4. Run Openiv>click edit> go to Mods/Update/update.rpf/common/data/ and replace config file
Game should run smoothly now
@Shaggy @DDos96 Try buying ALL ammo for the heavy pistol at Ammu-Nation store.
@unknownluser Instead of GTA V\mods go to GTA V\x64i.rpf\levels\gta5\props\recreational\v_sports.rpf you should be able to find "prop_swiss_ball_01" there. I would recommend backing up the original "prop_swiss_ball_01" or you can always verify game cache on steam to uninstall the mod.
@Billy-core-games @laginavicker It took me a quite some time to figure out what I was doing wrong. Here's how to get this mod to work:
1. Follow this Mod's description
2. Download this https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/addonprops
3. Using OpenIv, extract the file dlclist.xml from (update\update.rpf\common\data)
- Add to your dlclist.xml the line: <Item>dlcpacks:\addonprops\</Item>
4. In Prop Editor, click edit on "yougot" prop. Then set Lod distance to 500.0, Flags 0, External Textures
5. In ObjectList & Menyoo/Proplist add the line: yougot
6. Download Menyoo https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/menyoo-pc-sp
7. Launch Menyoo, Menyoo>Object Spooner>Spawn Entity Into World>Object>yougot
@Corvo attano @amazingzeal First make sure you have all the Requirements from the description. Then delete ALL the Portal files from the script folder then install this mod again to your script folder.
@sluggedup226 It works with an Xbox 360 and Xbox one controller since you just shoot the gun for the Portals to appear. But you'll have to use the keyboard if you want to use the other functions: travel to the sky, spawn peds, move to portal, etc.
@xMTAFx Like I said in the top comment, you can also customize the key bindings in the "PortalGunSettings" file to whatever you want.
If you replace the Portal Gun files & still see the Heavy Pistol go Ammu-Nation store and change the Heavy Pistol's skin. You should find the portal gun model weapon tint. You can also customize the key bindings in the "PortalGunSettings" file. Enjoy!
@westcoastsosa @GerryTheGamerYT @evil gamer163 @sluggedup226 https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/portal-gun-script-rick-and-morty