Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Neeble-4R Steam or Retail (Warehouse) ?
-Only Steam is supported, I'll revert back old DOF settings to make it work with Retail version again.
@Carl Da Man
· can you provide screenshot? and please don't mix with others mod files!
· "QuantV_Uninstall.oiv" inside of "UNINSTALL" folder... is explained in description and Readme file.
@Zeiko do you use advancedblur.asi or similars? I just checked R*editor clip and everything is fine here even with motionblur maxed out and at high speed, can you provide screenshot?
@YaBoiBlasty about interior and dashboard colors I was mistaken with something else (Benny's tunings). I'll add them in next update.
@FrodoCici @a63nt 5m1th ok, I'll add option in .ini
@Jimbo259 use windowed mode (borderless).
@zorrozol QuantV and VisualV will overwrite each other.
Those videos where people do QV + VV + etc... are pointless because you'll have only the latest mod you installed (and a few mixed files conflicting).
In the other hand all those VisionWhatever mods are just VisualV tweaks that's why they requires original VisualV as a base, but original mods doesn't, QuantV has been made from scratch so it doesn't requires any base.
I hope this clarify things.
@eracny Yes exactly.
- R* warehouse version doesn't work.
- Steam version works with latest 1.0.1290 and 1.0.1180 at the moment, I'll make it compatible with older patches like 1.0.1103 when I have some more time.
MP maps crashing due to gameconfig not script.
@confirmtheright you mean a script only with that feature?
January 8, 2018
- Fixed crash when trying to enable DOF in older patches or R*warehouse version.
January 7, 2018
- Fixed sound issues, everything is back to normal.
- New DOF settings, it has been completely redone from scratch, now there's no limit adjusting intensity, distance or bokeh.
- it can be used along with screen effects and timecycle modifiers.
- softDof and strongDof are renamed to preset1 and preset2, they can be tuned up and saved to *.ini
- Dynamic DOF, Reflections, etc will follow in coming updates.
here's a small preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnU00KTWs8E
*** Tested on 1.0.1290 and 1.0.1180 (Steam version).
- Added latest MP vehicles, Maps/Garages, cutscenes, mk2 weapons, ~1000 new objects...
- Added a few more PLAYER options that were missing.
@clrsjohn Thank you! that was the point =)
@racer x Yes, in 'to do' list along with persistance mod, but I need to finish DOF, reflections, lights, etc before.
@Exotic_tr I was going to say the same, what a lovely bokeh =)
@ClarenceCallahan sure, contact me if you need anything.
btw I uploaded new version yesterday (same number) but it shouldn't crash anymore.
@ClarenceCallahan check new update