Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@LeeC2202 Been playing for 30 minutes using all the scripts + this one and isn't crashing my game... I don't understand this game lol.
@LeeC2202 Well in general anything (android, mods, etc) can fail to other people but work correctly to you and viceversa (happened to me with an Android Music Player I've developed recently), is very annoying. I'll wait for your info update.
@LeeC2202 The log files seems correct (except the NativeUI error you mentioned above) and the Weapon Flashlight Mod works perfect for me, no idea why it could crash your game. The "Lively World" mod is the one that cause the "strange things" you've mentioned. For the rest, I'm doing some tests yet.
@LeeC2202 Mmm ok, then will be the amount of scripts used at the same time. I'll try to remove the less important ones for me and keep using yours to see if the problem persists. Thanks for your time mate :)
@LeeC2202 Now is working here too, but it seems that your script makes my game to crash by Memory problem after some seconds (less than a minute). Maybe it happens because I'm using F7YO gameconfig? Days ago GanjaHouse told me that his Gameconfig uses a lot of VRAM and RAM, so I'm not sure if that can be the problem, this seems to happen only with your script.
@LeeC2202 Ok np
@LeeC2202 And only the Helicopter Effects notification shows in my case.
- Colors.asi: https://sv.gta5-mods.com/scripts/extra-color-customization
- ELS: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/13865-emergency-lighting-system/
- mp_bigmap.asi: https://es.gta5-mods.com/scripts/big-map
- weatherdetector.asi: It's an script used by the ReShade Preset from VisualV (located in Optionals folder)
- yMetalSlugB_afterburner: It's included here: https://es.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/metal-slug-sv-001-add-on
- MadMilkman: Seems to be used by any of the scripts, don't know which one.
- TurnThatShitUp: https://es.gta5-mods.com/scripts/turn-it-to-11-real-loud-radios
- The Script in Forums is this one: https://github.com/CamxxCore/GTAV_JetThrustPhysics
@Remix Nope, none of the scripts included in this version are working for me.