Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@CGC Chemi rmodlp570
whats the issue ? it is only add-on!
If you can run OpenIV you also can use OIV.
If you dont want use oiv just extract the dlc.rpf file out from it and do it manualy how i wrote it above.
But OpenIV is necessary
@Albert999 read carefully!
4. Manual Installation
- Extract the dlc.rpf from OIV with Zip File Manager (7-Zip)
- navigate to mods/update/x64/dlcpacks and create a new folder,
name it rmodpagani open it and drag&drop the dlc.rpf file in to it.
- navigate to dlclist.xml. mods > update > update.rpf > common > data
- Open it and paste this line at the end: <Item>dlcpacks:\rmodpagani\</Item>
- Save! Done!
- Now you can spawn the Car with any Trainer your choice. Vehicle Spawn Name: "rmodpagani"
@Albert999 read and follow the manual instructions
@Neophyte Industries Fu*k LODs? lul geiler LKW :) Der sieht echt Böse aus!
@Bandicoot48 you need to spawn the car by name rmodpagani
@CrzBonKerz read carefully! 7 Zip never heard of that? http://7-zip.org/
@Mlehbleh my mod only, if you wish to solve others you need to go and change the id in the mod you want to change it
@Elsa_LPH i have them but in low quality, so i decided to use the rims from Huayra BC, if i get quality ones, i will updating this car @EliteSamOfficial next update i upload different colors.
@EvilDIE use custom gameconfig.xml file to avoid this