Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@NGame Not sure what to say but you're failing to load the "Freecrawler". There shouldn't be any problems with the official Steam Version and the trainer I recommend.
@Iceetz Unfortunately that would be insanely time consuming so no. However, I did make a thread detailing how you can make your own but it's very technical. If for some reasons anyone is suddenly interested, I'll add some in a future update sometimes.
From the description...
KNOWN ISSUES - MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOADED THE DEPENDENCIES FIRST
- It says # Assets Loaded and stops there (Cracked version? You need ALL the MP content updates.)
@Manish Lamba The same rule that applies to any other scripts on this site, also applies here.
If you can with the other you can with this one too.
@RangerBD71 That's your reason for a 3 *? Lol.
WINGMAN + ARENA WAR UPDATE
ARENA WAR CONTENT
- 3 NEW VEHICLES ADDED
-- TOROS (Modern SUV)
-- ITALI GTO (Ferrari variant)
-- ZR380 (350z Variant)
- 1 NEW WEAPON ADDED
-- Hellraiser Laser under the OMEGA upgrade (see below)
NEW SPECIAL: GAMBLER (Formally known as WINGMAN special43)
- GAMBLER Gives +10 armor/sec while outside Blue Zones
WINGMAN is now a Royal Avatar upgrade instead of a special
-- Only Royal Avatars can own a WINGMAN, an AI partner
-- Buy a WINGMAN with a Networth of at least 15000 and 4 Merits
SHRIKE is the new upgrade rename for the MK2 Opressor
- SHRIKE Networth minimum requirement reduced from 20000 to 10000
- Merit cost remains at 2 - it is the cheaper upgrade of all 3
OMEGA is a new Royal Avatar upgrade
-- Buy OMEGA with a Networth of at least 50000 and 10 Merits
-- OMEGA permanently equips the Avatar with the NEW RayCarbine
-- OMEGA is the endgame item for Royal Avatars
- You can no longer capture the last zone while inside a vehicle
- DEVILSTOUCH now works against bikers
- PROXY and LIVE now are WHITE Icons to reflect WINGMAN changes
- Increased the range for ZERO I/II + DEVILSTOUCH
- Reduced Helicopter Pilots health from 100 to 50
- CCP to next Merit changed from 5000 to 7500 (always cummulative)
ALL WINGMAN CHANGES
- They now appear in the mod Frontend / Character Selection
- They now have a tag and appear on Radar
- They now relocate closer with the player after Blink
- They spawns in the player car at the start of the round
- They are now MP models and won't scream "ur a shit" constantly
- They now have a random Sidearm and Rifle
- They use their Sidearm in the Vehicle and Rifle on foot
- They no longer remain bloody
- Fixed issues in the Merit earning logic
- Enemies no longer vanish on Victory, they are disarmed instead
- Phone now disabled during character screen
- Some light OnTick script optimizations
- Added Special Thanks page dedicated to Donors
@MAFINS Thanks man, I appreciate that.
Can you tell me what the option is called and its repertory? I'll update with the info after you've uploaded it.
Also lol @ 16,244 downloads in 4 days. I'm bodied in download count here...
@MAFINS This is what happens when people play my mod with yours (Menyoo):
The default player model is forced immediately and then the selection screen is completely messed. I don't know what to do but tell other people not to use it.
@HitManGamer101 Not at all, I'm not sure why people say that.
@Charles_Manson I can't help you unless you explain where the problem is, what you did, what is on screen and so on.
@MAFINS Yah, you force a bunch of "safety" scripts with the player after they die and it's messing with the flow of my mod.
If you can add an option to disable that then we'll be compatible.