Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
As i mentioned before, don't depends on your specs it's just a reshade.
- Redux Realistic Preset got some tweaking.
- Fixed Some textures change for Lens Dirt, And Reflective Lens.
- New EyeAdaption Technique for fast Light changes ingame.
- Fixed Depth Edge Smoothing was too sharp with MSAA X2.
- Better Color Separation in Day time.
@zorrozol It's just a reshade, it's nothing heavy about 1-4 fps. Depends on the settings tho. If your game runs smooth, don't worry about anything.✌️
@RJ-7 Yes you need the reshade menu for activate the reshade, try it install as you see in this video : https://youtu.be/DPaZ6jwHiWM
@RJ-7 You could try with the nvr preset how it looks, the reshade will work with every graphics modification it' just don't look nice. If you could send me some screenshots it would be appreciated.✌😁
@AlexSouza993 Sorry i don't get what "serrillas" mean or you mean the edge smoothing?
- New Naturalvision preset fully reworked for better quality and colors
- Rewrote the ReadMe in the zip file for better installation guide
@alekvaf Yeah, i messed up for the first time too installing the latest enb.
@RedBowl And not even close to finish it with time will be even more better.✌