Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
If R* doesn't make lowriders from cars that, well, should be lowriders in the first place, we the modding community may as well do that ourselves.
A must have for anyone playing with cop cars that are not Staniers or Buffaloes.
Nie jestem do końca przekonany, dlaczego miałbym instalować facjatę losowego jutubera na ciężarówkę z pieniędzmi.
Finally something unique in the boxy step van department.
@Speeder3682000 It's per design. Plus, it's Specter's sound, not Adder's.
I know I should not expect much from 2005 models but the pack is plagued with many problems.
- The whole archive weighs 185 MB in OpenIV - you can cut it down via a defragmentation tool in OpenIV.
- No LODs, which is not particularly surprising.
- Cars weigh around 370 KB each, while their textures 6-7 MB each - shoving the whole vehshare texture collection bloats the .ytd files and since the game loads vehshare for every vehicle in the game by default, such waste of space could be avoided. Vehshare textures themselves also appear rather unused on the models.
- The sedan uses a 1970s generic muscle interior for whatever reason.
- Headlight and taillight meshes are lazily cut from the model and when they break, they leave a significant portion of the light intact.
Overall, a simple port was justified in GTA San Andreas but not in V. This could have been done much better than it is now.
I find it appealing how the blocky SUV design goes well with the vanilla low-key police lighting.
Horribly unoptimised model-wise - over 200k polygons which is around twice as much compared to even the most recent in-game vehicles.
@HiddenEntity Redux is not supported. Use VisualV or NVR.