Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@anarchy1923 Thank you so much. This is awesome! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew43mQYuqTg
@rhino231 Hi, thank you, I appreciate it!
Have you tried to follow a troubleshooting guide from the pinned comment?
Most of the time, crashes are due to a lack of resources. If you have other mods that you don't use while playing dogfight, temporarily remove them.
@buzzyboy Thank you for playing!
F-22A Raptor vs Su-57 Felon: https://youtu.be/oqi-1QzQ0ws
@buzzyboy use it with the open iv package installer tool. Install it either in the mods or regular. It deletes the Dogfight folder and dogfight.asi from the game root
@CitizenSmith Try to follow the troubleshooting guide from the pinned comment, the resources are limited, and most of the time disabling other mods and adjusting the number of models involved and mod settings you can get to gameplay with no crashes as I do here: https://youtu.be/HHRhK0e09ak
If you are still struggling with crashes, reach out to me on discord rechkunov#3425.
Send me the screenshots of your:
1. Game root folder,
2. mods/update/update.rpf/common/data/dlclist.xml file and
3. mods/update/x64/dlcpacks folder.
@CitizenSmith Hey, I know, no worries :)
After it crashed, it means one of the seven scripts inside Dogfight encountered an error.
After that, it will work, but some functionality will not, and overall, it might be unstable.
So better to restart the game if it crashes. It also very resource-heavy, so I recommend disabling unnecessary mods while playing.
@CitizenSmith Out of the box is Starling; it might glitch, an ugly plane, in my opinion :). Blue is the camouflage on enemies. The blips on the radar are red if enemies are close to you.
P.S.: In the US, geezer means an old man, derogatory, unlike in the UK where it simply goes for a man :)
Protect Boat Convoy: https://youtu.be/RrIgLMH27cQ
Thank you for the feedback! I appreciate it!
1. You can install a new OIV on top, or you can replace only ASI from the patch (see separate download).
2. Which jet model you select in the menu that behaves that way? Most of the 87 models work fine, only sometimes glitch.
3. Enemies blips are red and enemies uniform is blue.
4. The all attack you is fixed, paratroopers before would drop even when you're in the jet even when take-off.