Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@ahmeda1999 Top quality as always!
@Fennexx Sure thing, thanks!
@OceanRAZR This is exactly how the render looks.. Your rating doesn't make sense.. https://www.artstation.com/artwork/v2rZna
@BEAST03 Will fix it in the next update
@pavilion0933 Nice showcase!
@njhon2000 It has indicators
@Kylian_15 @ChevyyyGRT Thanks!
@Alex9581 I love mods with VehFuncs V!
@OceanRAZR I think I exaggerated a little on my rating. After all these stuff are fixable.
@OceanRAZR I'm not comparing your mod to anything.. What are you talking about?
I found some issues and I wanted to mention them, hoping you will fix them, but clearly you won't so maybe I'll give it one last go..
- Size based on Oracle? you know there are correct dimension on Wikipedia
- Wheels are giant and thin at the same time, this car uses like 285 wide tires for rear wheels
- That wasn't the case for me
- Nor this
- They're not glowing, They're just too bright, I'm not using any graphics mods
- Sorry but this layout isn't a thing anywhere or in any references, you just didn't do any searches
- Added interior is appreciated, but cluster texture could be edited easily
- Not when trunk is opened, my bad sorry, I tested again and sometimes car spawn with no extras, so it's invisible
I still highly appreciate sharing the mod with us, but it just needs these fixes.
These are some serious details!