Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@dinuka skidrow do not use the MapModel tag as that's reserved for real 3D generated maps using 3DsMax or Blender
@rbsace very nice one too! small feedback:
- when lit, the taillights lose their texture almost, would benefit from a semi-transparent texture for when lit so the texture remains visible (I know... I'm not explaining it well)
- noticed (also on the elegy) you do not use POT textures consistently which the GTA engine uses, meaning your zrlens texture at 476x212 has to be scaled realtime by the engine to the next larger size it can handle being 512x256, so it would've been better using 512x256 straight away
- windows are tinted by default?
thank you for updating this!
Here it is next to Ignoton's LHD Nexus
@rbsace :thumbsup: imported some of the others too, Savanna and Infernus also have the side-window-no-dials feature
@rbsace love it to bits but did find some bugs to squash:
- no materials applied to inner body parts and rims making them see-through: https://i.imgur.com/BA35x0n.jpg and https://i.imgur.com/2Fi4bl0.jpg
- working dials not visible from the outside when looking through side windows, I believe @Monkeypolice188 and other Lore-Friendly dev know exactly what to fix: https://i.imgur.com/h1qiOQI.png
- handling is too snappy cornering with not enough suspension travel and could use some love
Other than that: glass shards, bullet holes, engine, dirtmap, it's all there ^_^
And with that zion3 interior this is a killer Lore-Friendly SA conversion!
So really want to import your other SA conversions aswell now but fear they suffer from same bugs listed above?
Gonna work on the handling some more.
@rbsace why doesn't it seem to have a front and rear windshield, shader related or just your ENB?
comments like this are not the way (removed the other even less appropriate one) goodbye
I already have the Rumpo and bcoroner ingame from your 2019 LS County coroner pack using Eddlm's coroner script, might aswell update :)