Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@carterjay1 I think its the Real LIfe Mod problem not this GTA Realism. This is a different mod
So I figured out a little bit some of the problems
1. This mod is not compatible with any graphics mod so some of your graphics may not load or slow to load.
2. The HelperSPA.dll is being deleted whenever you buy a unit of apartment that is why you can't buy any unit anymore, maybe a problem from code? (Try this one, buy a unit then check your script folder, the HelperSPA.dll is not there anymore)
3. The GTA V game itself has a limit of blips so because of the apartment blips in your map, some of your blips may disappear.
This mod is great and it brings immersion to the game but we have to admit it is still buggy. Kudos to the author of this mod though (Y)
Why the screenshots are the same with RealisticV?
@Charger99 So what will I install first? This mod or the Visual V?
@gamer 4 life Hey I have a suggestion, can you go to Los Santos Custom that is purchasable by Franklin and see your graphics? Please?
@N3kas Just found a bugged mod which is Single Player Apartment mod and when I deleted it, my game fixed. Thank you by the way for the efforts :) Keep it up bro!
@N3kas I've already finished the story mode with smooth high graphics gameplay but after the mission with Trevor's mom, the unloading graphics problem exist
Just found a graphics bug. When you go to Los Santos Customs that is purchaseable by Franklin, the whole map goes missing literally.
With all due respect but this mod doesn't fix unloading graphics
This is a great mod!
But there are 3 problems:
1. when I buy or store car in my garage, the car disappears but it is on menu.
2. The apartments on sandy shores and paleto bay are not purchase-able, there are no "Press E to buy" etc.
3. I can't sell cars because "It is too hot to sell" lol
Some help please?