Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
+5 for making me laugh.
Wouldn't Max Payne 3 be a solid source for bullets?
@AleWheel Finally tested, looks great!
Lol. That picture is comedy
Killer quality on these reworks.
Does core.ytp contain the splashes from cars kicking up water from rainy roads?
cause 2k/4k splashes would be sweet.
(Do this BEFORE you update)
Search "Bypass" Download GTAVlauncherbypass
• Drop the two files into your game directory.
• Launch the game with gta5.exe (create a new shortcut to your desktop - optional)
• Continue Playing your modded game keeping your previous update until a new scripthook and Gameconfig update arrives. (can't play online)
(I've done this once AFTER an upgrade, might work for you as well.)
Go do maniamods.ru (Might have to translate it to eng.)
• On maniamods.ru go to, Download - Miscellaneous - you'll find all the patches to download. Download the previous patch.
• Replace your current update.rpf (MODS FOLDER) with the one provided in the patch archive.
• Replace your gta5.exe with the one provided in the patch archive.
• Do all the steps in the BEFORE you update list.
• Game should work. (make backups)
If you haven't figured out how to use the Launcher Bypass by now. You're gonna have a bad time....