Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
I wouldn't recommend it. I tried to make an addonped version, but couldn't put the shades on, and he had a mexican voice instead of michael's.
Here are some tips for this game:
* Use the keyboard and mouse. A lot better aiming and movement when combined with first person mode.
* Play in first person mode. It feels more realistic, and you'll notice the upgraded weapon features such as scopes and color tints. It's also more compatible with keyboard and mouse playing.
* Select and play as Michael. Michael's slow time ability is very useful in this mod. It helps with quickly taking out peds, and also the slow time extends the duration of powerups.
* Use the shopping menu to purchase perks and weapons. The 'tenfold bullets' and 'electric shield' perks make the game a lot easier. Electric shield electricutes peds that get too close to the player, so melee attacks are less common.
* Get behind cover often. Your health regenerates faster.
It seems to be a conflict with the controller keys. One way to fix this is to go into "pedInvasion.ini" and set "menuControllerKeyEnabled" to 0
No, but you can create melee fights similar to this in my 'Ped Invasion' mod.
It's crashing on my game too now, although it was working when I made this mod. I'll look into it.
Did this start happening when GTA V was updated?
What native functions did you use to create the "Tenfold bullets mode" in your weapons menu? I'd like to use it in a script mod I'm making.
Anyone wanting this to work on v1.36 needs an old version of Menyoo that was designed for v1.36.
I'm getting this same error message.