Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Even if I hate your avatar and some of your formulations, you did a great job with the screenshots. Really appealing.
It's very laggy for me. When I remove the mod it works well.
Keep up giving hope on this website
A must have
this kind of mods gave me hope
@kinghippo2000 I'm just saying the truth and giving a honest opinion. If reading someone's else opinion bothers you that much to the point it even becomes personal, then you should get off the internet for a while and relax with some tea somewhere.
Anyways, I don't care if it's day one, I don't care if its version 0.69 or whatever, what I see is a R-E-L-E-A-S-E which means the mod is ready to be delivered and played. Truth is, it is not ready. Hello? This is not a "alpha/beta/bullshit debug" site, you can create a topic on the forum in the WORK IN PROGRESS category and share your mod there + collect better reviews and THEN upload it HERE. So I've made it perfectly clear in my review that this mod was not even close to a release.
Wake up, imagine if people could upload a 'trainer' which actually has only 1 option available and the other "waiting to be developped". So sad there are some people which don't know what real programming is.
inb4 @rappo and @Dark0ne get raided by the FBI for violating T2/R* modding's policy.
Despite the description being cringy as f*ck, this is finally something original in this sad scripts category.
- It's an attempt to create a great feature that doesn't exist in the first place in GTA Singleplayer series
- No animation support
- Dummy NPCs just standing there without any player interaction
- No sound, no ped conversation, nothing but SILENCE.
- Lack of GUI, notification pop up too often
- Only one single location
- Using official title names such as "Breaking Bad" in your title, which is unfortunately some kind of false advertisement regarding the script itself...
Not sure if the mod is unfinished or it's in some kind of prototype phase..but it's not even close to be a "release".
Experience summary :
1) Go to blip A, wait x miliseconds
2) Go to blip B with truck, wait y miliseconds
3) Repeat step 1
It might be fun to do one deal, but it becomes quickly boring because of the lack of ambience.
I hope this mod gets some serious improvements and wish good luck!
Keep on producing quality mods.