Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
I would love to play with your mod but after installing it I can't play ! Game crashes on launch. What should I do ?
What graphic mod did you use for those pics ?
Hey dude I just wanted to know how you can disable the popups near the weapon ?
It feels really unrealistic !
Firstly I wanted to say thanks you for your efforts to revive this mod, but I also wanted to tell what is missing and what you could easily change (I think) :
My idea here is to merge the first version of the mod ( 0.7.1 ) and the latest one that you made ( 1.0 ). Let me explain. In the fist version everything is working fine exept :
- Time travel in first person is impossible
- Some parts of the cars are invisible
And in the latest version :
- Time travel in third person is impossible
(loading screen is infinite)
- Mr.Fusion is never empty
- The car isnt becoming cold "freezing
texture" after a time travel.
- Some noises are missing
So if you could merge these two versions of the .dll file, and fix these bugs, it could be the best BTTF mod ever.
Thanks a lot !
The texture flicker and dissapearing is triggered by a overdose of mods.
For example if you have 100 cars in your mod folder (that contain a lot more polygons than gta's cars) your game wont handle it and display random textures and no showing random ones.
Hope I helped some of you
So, I can see a lot of bad comments here and I kind of agree with some of them.
1. If you dont want your character to have a drunk style walk, go to your script folder and delete the walkaniation script (or something like that)
2. If you want to uninstall this mod, remove all scripts in addins folder and your mod folder
3. If you want to install some of the tweaks and mds that are in this pack, just search one by one all the creators features next to his profile image and install the ones you want.
4. If you just came here to download a nice blood pack and effects, just dowload his Blood Pack
Hope I helped you
What do you think ?
Hope you enjoy this map !