Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Veqozh you just install it. No need to do anything else.
OpenIV 3.0 - July 2018 Maintenance Update (Build 1005)
Today, we are releasing July 2018 Maintenance Update for OpenIV 3.0.
What’s new in July 2018 Maintenance Update for OpenIV 3.0
Audio Player changes
• We fixed an issue resulting in OpenIV crash while playing some multichannel audios;
• We made some changes to improve support for multichannel audios.
You will see some UI changes in the Audio Player:
The name of multichannel audio is now displayed in Italic font to show that OpenIV generates this name and it not comes from the game file.
General changes, improvements, and fixes
• Updated languages: Spanish, Italian;
• We fixed an important issue where Rename feature in Texture Editor was not worked properly for GTA V and Max Payne 3;
• We fixed an issue resulting in OpenIV crash while using opened folder and back button in main window;
• We fixed an issue where OpenIV was not able to open resource files in folders that was dragged-and-dropped into OpenIV from Windows File Explorer;
• We fixed an issue resulting in OpenIV crash when pressing any arrow key while playing GTA IV cutscene;
• We fixed few potential crashes while opening AWC and PSO files;
• We made changes in our META/XML reader to provide better support for different kind of line endings;
• We fixed an issue where OpenIV might crash while importing textures from openFormats;
• We fixed an issue resulting in OpenIV crash while importing openFormats file with incorrect syntax;
• We fixed some issues with no particular scenarios based on the information from automatic error reports;
• We trying to catch some annoying OpenIV crashes, so we added more debug information in certain places.
@Tyler james looks like something is deleting OpenIV form your PC. Check your antivirus.
@ringiskong what error do you have?
@megakut if your game crashes it's never an OpenIV.ASI fault. Your game might crash because of mods you have installed.
@DiAZ still have the same error after reinstallation?
@Zarratox if your game crashes this is issue with mods you have installed not OpenIV.
Maintenance update is available for OpenIV 3.0 (Build 1003).
New language added: Italian
Updated languages: Greek, Spanish (partially), Turkish (partially)
Create DX Device error message extended
GTA IV Animation bug fixed
Probably fixed some crashes from automation reports
@cam4290 now, I'm confused, what?
@DiAZ something has blocked OpenIV during update and it was unable to write correct configuration. Reinstallation should help.