Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
--- 1.02 update details ---
- Added icons for sjaak327's Classic GTA Radio Pack.
- Added 16 more community slots
- Added some other stations for a future release.
- Renamed "RADIO_24_VCFM" to "RADIO_44_VCFM". Vice City FM will be updated soon to reflect those changes.
- Renamed "RADIO_23_VLADIVOSTOK" to "RADIO_45_VLADIVOSTOK_02". Vladivostok FM (TBoGT) will be updated soon to reflect those changes.
The 👏 lack 👏 of 👏 lods 👏 is 👏 not 👏 a 👏 bug
It's something else, and the game has nothing to do with it....
Will rate once it has lods though.
@Solid Snake oh, that's set in .oac file for the soundfile, and in the rtt data in the dat files. will explain it better in the tutorial
@ShiftMobility yes, working on one.
@Solid Snake trackid.gxt2 in update.rpf/x64/data/lang/[language].rpf
however merging files will no longer be necessary for most mods. after making that comment i finally figured out how to make stations work in their own addons. will update mine shortly.
@Solid Snake it is possible, you just have to merge all the files
@Jax765 game doesn't like audio configs in custom dlc packs for some reason so until we fix this we have to replace files.
@CartmanKusanagi I don't mind. Feel free to :)
@GTAV Noob Modder117 Yes.
@Needle I'll make one eventually if nobody else does. Just gonna experiment a little more to make sure what is possible, and what isn't.
@OceanRAZR Never worked with FiveM so I have literally no idea, sorry
@MrGTAmodsgerman The original
@NaijaMango Update conflict, haven't gotten around to updating this yet.
@Jonneis As explained in the description, the hover/transformation sounds seem to be hardcoded for the normal Deluxo. Not much I can do about it.