Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@shifuguru no, it replaces cars names and other things
@Jacknife2014 Thumbs up ;)
@ArmaniAdnr maybe you haven't extracted "settingsbrands" ini file and "Brands" folder into the right path, overwriting "LeFixSpeedo" original files.
@bizzlezx10r they are separated: GTA 1.2 is the default version (for vanilla vehicles), MRCP 1.2 is optional and it's needed only if you have Mega Realistic Car Pack previously installed (see links in mod description)
@bizzlezx10r try to move/rename "mod" sub-folder, then and re-install this mod only to check if you get the same error
@Remix you can install them in any order you want, since they use different paths (see point 1). In case of mods like WoV, RDE etc. that share the same paths i suggest you install my mod last, otherwise changes to real names may not be applied.
@Remix both mods replace default global.gxt2 files, but they can co-exists without problems for the following reasons:
1) global.gxt2 files are replaced into different locations, without overwriting each other
- More Car Colors uses the path: MODS\update\update.rpf\x64\data\lang\*YOUR LANGUAGE*_rel.rpf
- Real Names uses the path: MODS\update\update.rpf\x64\PATCH\data\lang\*YOUR LANGUAGE*_rel.rpf
2) More Car Colors adds different "HEX VALUE = TEXT" lines that are not used by my mod, for example
- 0xB2BD56EE = BMW M4 Blue
- 0xFBF11028 = Cyan Two
the only identical ones are those already present in the default global.gxt2 files
3) in case of identical "HEX VALUE = TEXT" between global.gxt2 lines, the game will choose the ones from path "x64\PATCH\data\lang" (from my mod), overriding the other ones without conflicts.
I've installed both mods to check for compatibility errors and i had no problems. Cheers ;)
@Mr_AT compliments are always welcome :)
@Remix never had these type of errors when playing...i have no idea sorry
@Remix ignore my previous comment. From now on you can install any mod you want as a first step (like WoV, RDE etc.), and then install OIV from version 1.12: all features including duplicate vehicles fix should work properly now, without interfering with other mods (for more info read the description).