Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
For those that are still having issues with memory crashes here's another gameconfig I've created for you. Let me know if it helps.
* Package not installing? Run OpenIV as an administrator, then go to Tools/Package Manager, navigate to and select your RDE_V3.OIV file (in Build folder).
* Make sure your mods folder is empty
* Make sure you have OpenIV.asi in your GTA V folder
Required for RDE to work:
So it seems like a lot are confused on how to install this since this is a pretty unique method, so here is a quick write up:
1. Extract the zip file anywhere and do not move anything from that folder
2. Run RDEInstaller.exe. If you are on Windows 8 or newer, you may get a Windows Smart Screen message, just ignore and click run anyway. We cross our hearts that this is in no way, shape, or form malicious.
3. Pick options from within the exe. Note: If you choose the World of Variety option make sure you have a script that enables MP cars! If not, choose the option to include one!
4. After the .oiv is built, CLEAN OUT YOUR MODS FOLDER AND ANYTHING THAT LOADS MP MAPS and use OpenIV to install it.
5. Add in any other mods.
Have feedback, a bug to report, or a suggestion? Go here: https://goo.gl/forms/tTAmEdMUQ98g52qh2.
Want to be a member of our beta team, our media team, or maybe want to work as an RDE collaborator? Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/tg1tL2DDFjj3OBP62.
We are also doing a poll, if you'd like to participate, go here: http://www.strawpoll.me/12158362.
Here's to your first 5 star rating!
@EnforcerZhukov Looks like Yard got this one for you. Just wanted to say that these xml's can be expanded upon, you do not have to overwrite lines as you can create new ones.
@DAVIV-GUETTA It's because most likely you have reached the DLC limit. Only 48 items can be loaded via dlclist.xml. On the 49th item the game will crash no matter what. This is hardcoded and nothing can be done aside from either creating a new method to install mods or combining all dlc.rpf files into one.
@Officer Andi If I could give you 0.5 stars and ask you "Where is *your* backup?!!!!!!!" I'd do it with pleasure. Sadly you have no content, but rest assured... I'll be waiting.. watching.. so if/when/doubtfully you ever contribute to this community and release something it better come with this "uninstaller" you speak of. I expect it to write backups automatically (since apparently that's too hard to do yourself), it must make using a mod manager obsolete (which fellow team member @bilago was so kind to make as well as provide step by step video instruction on how to use), and most of all it better come with a "nanny" feature that disallows users like yourself from posting these types of questions.
@TheSigui @Kryo4lex Great work guys! Just wanted to show some 5 star love :)
@TheAspiringNerd if you select the WOV option it does :) be sure to grab the MPcars in SP script so they don't vanish in game.
@Darkwolf96 Hard to say what happened with your installation, try the gameconfig up top first. If that fixes it then you're good if not try again to install from a fresh mods folder.
@EnforcerZhukov Great work!
@LeeC2202 Commenting to add back my 5* rating :) Glad to see you back around!
@COD MASTER 123 Some configs don't have them added. If you want to add them yourself you can do so in the ResponseVehicles.xml
SImply edit this to: <Passengers>6</Passengers> I think it can hold 8 though (2 on each side hanging off)