Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@lucasjoseph not sure I completely understand your question. RDE does work for a lot of missions (if using the gameconfig pinned) but its very possible some missions here and there may have issues. If you encounter a mission that has issues then please let us know. Don't expect it to be fixed right away but we would like to keep track of these.
@nick_g44 thanks for helping :)
@H3llo I've not tested that mod so I can't say for certain. Have you talked to the mod developer to see his thoughts?
@CamxxCore Doing great, been busy with real life stuff as of late. I graduate college next Friday. Can't wait! Hope you've been good yourself!
And thanks, always try to provided helpful feedback when I can :)
I've nothing to announce but will let you know we're still actively working on the next RDE release and will share more when we can.
@blackalien Thanks! Love the picture by the way :) jfyi ballistic shields is something we're highly considering implementing ourselves later on.
@Synth Rider 2029 Just restore from your backup before adding this mod. IF you didn't make one then you'll have to either remove everything file by file (pain the ass) or delete your mods folder and make a new one; reinstalling your mods afterwards. Remember to either use a mod manager or make backups it's key to all mods not just this one.
Enjoyed this mod for awhile, not sure if you're still taking ideas for improvements but I think I may have a simple one. It could be cool to add a % chance to have a power outage, I've seen a native for this but haven't used it myself.
If it works we could set it to happen by chance and on a random timer after the tornado occurs, INI options 'Power Outage Event: true/false' and 'Power Outage Chance: 1-100'
For those that are still having issues with memory crashes here's another gameconfig I've created for you. Let me know if it helps.
* Package not installing? Run OpenIV as an administrator, then go to Tools/Package Manager, navigate to and select your RDE_V3.OIV file (in Build folder).
* Make sure your mods folder is empty
* Make sure you have OpenIV.asi in your GTA V folder
Required for RDE to work:
So it seems like a lot are confused on how to install this since this is a pretty unique method, so here is a quick write up:
1. Extract the zip file anywhere and do not move anything from that folder
2. Run RDEInstaller.exe. If you are on Windows 8 or newer, you may get a Windows Smart Screen message, just ignore and click run anyway. We cross our hearts that this is in no way, shape, or form malicious.
3. Pick options from within the exe. Note: If you choose the World of Variety option make sure you have a script that enables MP cars! If not, choose the option to include one!
4. After the .oiv is built, CLEAN OUT YOUR MODS FOLDER AND ANYTHING THAT LOADS MP MAPS and use OpenIV to install it.
5. Add in any other mods.
Have feedback, a bug to report, or a suggestion? Go here: https://goo.gl/forms/tTAmEdMUQ98g52qh2.
Want to be a member of our beta team, our media team, or maybe want to work as an RDE collaborator? Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/tg1tL2DDFjj3OBP62.
We are also doing a poll, if you'd like to participate, go here: http://www.strawpoll.me/12158362.
Here's to your first 5 star rating!
@EnforcerZhukov Looks like Yard got this one for you. Just wanted to say that these xml's can be expanded upon, you do not have to overwrite lines as you can create new ones.