Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Penguin_09 It's called " Player Location Display " mod made by Lt.Caine. https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/player-location-display-v3-50
@jwatson1875 What is your FiveM Server called ?
You may use this mod as long as you follow these terms:
• Don't redistribute without my permission.
• Don't edit any file and redistribute it without my permission.
• I am not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your PC or game directory during a) the installation b) usage or c) removal of this mod. You are responsible for backing up your files!
• If you want to include this mod in a pack, please contact me. Clan and private packs are an exception, as long as they stay 'private'. Correct credits must be given at ALL times.
@Nafizz96 NFS sirens are fake, generic made. But if you want something that is close to it, try out the Federal Signal Touchmaster Siren, its under the Federal Signal folder in Modern siren pack.
@J-Boy Sirens don't cause the game to crash. it's something else in your system. I can't help you there, Sorry.
@jonesgaming If you read the instructions you'd clearly see that it is compatible with Visual V.
@jaysteele It will work for that update.
@Metroidmetroid1 Hmm. I think that is something you will have to tweak ENB files for. I am not sure which one though, let me do some research on this and if i find some answers i will respond back to you.
@Anonymoused281 Try now.
CHANGELOG V 9.0.5 12/29/2016
- Corrected the color value for the Police Helicopter's searchlight. It was too blue due to human error whilst editing the visualsetting.dat
- Increased the intensity of interior light, it was too weak.
- Toned down the brightness of emissive settings for general emergency light and sirens. If it is still too bright for your taste, decrease the value from 3000 lower to between 2000-1000 range. Just tweak it until you find the sweet spot.
car.defaultlight.day.emissive.on 3500.00 ( CHANGE VALUE LOWER IF IT IS TOO BRIGHT )
car.defaultlight.night.emissive.on 3150.00 ( CHANGE VALUE LOWER IF IT IS TOO BRIGHT )