Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Do you have the DLC installed?
FiveM does things differently than how the Scripthook does it, so that won't be possible. There's other menus built specifically for FiveM like Lamda menu (which was based on ENT) which are purpose built for FiveM.
That's an issue with the OpenVHook scripthook you're using, not necessarily ENT. I've had issues with OpenVHook and ENT before when the I used it to test ENT pre-scripthook update.
It's not built for FiveM, no. It used to semi-work years ago but I haven't tried since if I'm honest. Menyoo had the same issue if I remember right.
I can't take credit for that. That's Alex's work! :)
Are you using OpenVHook or the official Scripthook?
@TheOceanIsAVast @Sansskut @GoldenTicket
You can try temporarily removing your ENT.db file and loading the game to see if a setting was causing the crash. Type: %appdata% into a Windows explorer window (where the file path is) and find the ENT folder. Move ent.db somewhere and relaunch the game.
Alternatively disconnect any controller you have plugged in.
Enhanced Native Trainer: Update 42 bugfix update 8
Contributions wholly thanks to @Slash_Alex:
* Added a 'Police Lights' option under the 'Vehicles / Vehicle Control' menu + hotkey.
* Added a 'Game Speed While Aiming In Vehicle Only' option.
* Added a 'Nitrous Power' option for the 'Nitrous' feature.
* Added a 'Disable Recording' option under a new 'Hud Settings' menu. It disables F1 and F2 buttons. You can use them to bind any other keys now like ENT's launch key for example.
* Improved the 'Cops Weapon' feature + fixed some bugs. Added the 'Up-n-Atomizer' and the 'Unholy Hellbringer' weapons + fixed some performance flaws.
* Improved the 'License Plates' option under the 'Vehicles / Modifications' menu. It supports add-on plates now.
* Improved the 'Wheel Choice' option under the 'Vehicles / Modifications' menu. It supports custom wheels now.
* Improved the 'Turn Indicators On If Turn Angle Is' option. It detects turn angle accurate now.
* Improved the 'Enter Name Manually' feature. It shows a tip now.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'Peds Don't Like Weapons' feature. Fixed some performance issues.
* Fixed a tiny bug in both the 'Manual Respawn' and the 'Instant Respawn On Death/Arrest' options. Time scale wasn't restored correctly sometimes.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'Road Laws' feature. Optimized performance.
* Fixed some tiny bugs in the 'Spawn Bodyguards' option.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'Bus Interior Light On At Night' option. It didn't disable interior light after the engine was killed.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'Vehicle Indicators' feature. It no longer breaks exterior vehicle indicators mods.
* Fixed some nasty bugs in the 'NPC Show Current Health' option. It didn't work properly sometimes.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'Levitation' option. Performance flaws have been fixed.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'Follow In Vehicle' option.
* Fixed some similar bugs in the 'Fast Run' and the 'Movement Speed' options. They are compatible with similar options of other trainers now.
* Fixed a nasty bug in the 'Peds Health' option. It didn't work occasionally.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'Change Weather' feature. Optimized performance a bit.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'Nitrous' feature.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'Random Spawn Vehicle' option.
* Fixed some nasty bugs in the 'Airbrake' feature. Non default keybinds didn't work properly.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'Chauffeur To Marker' feature.
⦁ If you attempt to load the same IPL one after the other (i.e CEO office Style 1 -> CEO office Style 1 (Messy)) then the IPL will fail to load unless you load another one and teleport back.
⦁ Some of the weapon tints (namely MK1 tints) use the incorrect name in ENT. This is a side effect of using the in-game names.
⦁ Some vehicle mod options use the wrong category name (i.e Arena War vehicles have mods which use the same mod index as normal vehicles, but their contents are different).
That isn't related to ENT, so you'll have to look up the specific mod's install instruction.
Do you mean if you update ENT will you keep your settings? If so, then yes as your settings are saved separately in Appdata.
It saves all enabled features in a SQL Lite DB. You can find it by typing %appdata% into File explorer and going into the ENT folder.
Yes but the scripthook doesn't, and OpenVHook has issues.
It should be under Vehicles -> Modifications -> page 3 ish.
That's an issue with OpenVHook not ENT. AB needs to update his scripthook to support the EGS version (which is currently version 1868.4 but the Social Club and Steam versions are currently 1868.1).
Enhanced Native Trainer: Update 42 bugfix update 7
Contributions wholly thanks to @Slash_Alex:
* Added a 'Saved Weapons' feature
* Added an 'Equip Saved Weapons' option. You can choose whether to add saved weapons to your inventory or to use saved weapons only.
* Added a 'No Fall Damage' option. You will no longer die after falling from a height.
* Added a 'Ped Type' option under the 'World / People / Peds Angry' menu. You can select whether only men or only women are angry.
* Added an 'Auto-Level In Air' option for the 'Drop Bombs' feature. It's much more easier to drop bombs now.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'No Traffic' option. It didn't disable distant lights occasionally.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'Saved Bodyguards' feature. There was a chance not to save a bodyguard's weapon properly.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'Speed Boost' option. Some of its modes limited max speed.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'Realistic Crashes' option. It's compatible with the 'Imponte Deluxo' and the 'Declasse Scramjet' vehicles now.
* Fixed some compatibility bugs between the 'Instant Respawn On Death', the 'Add All Weapons Automatically', and the 'Equip Saved Weapons' options.
* Fixed some tiny bugs in the 'Drop Bombs' feature. Fixed some performance issues + bombs efficiency was increased.
* Fixed some tiny bugs in the 'Aggressive Drivers' option.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'Peds Don't Like Weapons' feature. Some performance flaws have been fixed.
* Fixed a tiny bug in the 'Roll Driver Window Down When Shooting' option. Player smashed the window occasionally.
* Fixed some bugs under the 'Animations' menu.
* Fixed similar bugs in the 'Add All Weapons Automatically', the 'Add All Weapons Attachments Automatically', and the 'Equip Saved Weapons' options. They don't work for animals any more.
* Fixed some bugs in the 'Vigilante Citizens' and the 'Aggressive Drivers' options. Some performance issues have been fixed.
* Improved the 'Dynamic Health bar' option. It works properly for larger health numbers than 100 now.
* Improved the 'Stick Vehicle To Ground' option a bit + fixed some bugs. It's more accurate now + it's compatible with the 'Imponte Deluxo' and the 'Declasse Scramjet' vehicles now.
* Improved the 'Nitrous' option. Vehicles have no speed limit now.
* Improved the 'Show Current In-Game Time' option a bit. It also shows some extra info now.
* Improved the 'Replay Last Anim' hotkey + fixed some bugs. It can replay any animation now.
* Improved the 'Teleport To Marker' option a bit.
Yeah there's a few issues with OpenVHook (like thread pools not working properly etc) which are fine in SHV. That's lag is one of them, and another is not getting your game version properly so the despawn global doesn't work.
That'll be due to how OpenVHook gets your game version. ENT checks the game version (which is returned from the scripthook) and applies the correct despawn global for your game so they don't disappear. If it can't get your game version - then it can't apply it so vehicles despawn.
If you put %appdata% \GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer into a file explorer window (at the top where the directory path is) you'll land inside the folder ENT stores its settings DB. In there is your saved vehicles, peds etc.
@Slash_Alex would be the best person to ask regarding that as that is one his features.