Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
Did you copy the scripthook into your GTA install folder?
If you have - check the scripthookV.log file and see if ENT is actually being loaded. That log file is in the same GTA folder as the scripthook dll file.
Is your game updated? I can't recreate this on my end. Every vehicle I spawn stays spawned until I drive away and the engine cleans them up.
Check the scripthookV.log file and see if ENT is actually being loaded by the scripthook.
Not at the moment no as there was an issue before where the game soft locked due to the model you were using. This happened a lot during missions (it broke the mission script meaning you couldn't progress) so this was done as a precaution. It also used to happen occasionally in free mode if you died and the game tried to respawn you (game crashes).
The ytd file goes into the "Enhanced Native Trainer" folder in your GTA install folder.
Update 46 was around the first update to have an automatically generated vehicle list (with custom car support).
That looks like a SHV issue, not ENT. Ntdll.dll is used when you want to use WinApi's (such as CreateFileW). While ENT _does_ make files if they don't exist - SHV and SHV.NET definitely use WinAPI functions. We don't use clr.dll either.
You could try verifying your game files as a last resort. I'm not sure why it isn't working for you.
Enhanced Native Trainer: Update 47.5
Contributions wholly thanks to @Slash_Alex:
• Added a 'Spooked Drivers' option under the 'World / People' menu.
• Added a 'Less Aggressive Police Pursuit' option under the 'Player / Wanted Level Settings' menu.
• Added mine weapons for the 'Vehicle Weapon' option. You can drop Arena Wars DLC mines now.
• Added a 'Set Plate Type As Default' option under the 'Modifications / Plate' menu. You can set your current vehicle's plate type as a default one for manually spawned vehicles.
• Added a 'Random_Story' option for the 'Spawn Bodyguard' option. Enter 'random_story' in the 'Enter Name Manually' box under the 'Change Model' menu to spawn random story mode characters all together.
• Improved the 'Fuel Consumption' feature. Fuel will only be consumed if you stepped on your gas/break pedal.
• Improved the 'Show Coordinates' option a bit.
• Improved the 'Customize License Plate' option a bit. Type 'random' for a random plate text.
• Improved the 'Speed / Altitude' feature a bit + fixed some bugs.
• Fixed some bugs in the 'Car Thief' feature.
• Fixed a compatibility bug between the 'Disable Ignition' option and the 'Car Thief' feature.
• Fixed a bug in the 'Invincible' option.
• Fixed a nasty bug in the 'Refueling Speed' option under the 'Fuel Consumption' menu. It didn't work properly with refuel prices.
• Fixed some bugs in the 'Gas Station Refuel Price' option under the 'Fuel Consumption' menu. Sometimes refueling didn't stop properly when balance was zero + you wouldn't start the engine after refueling.
• Fixed a tiny bug in the 'Spawn Saved Bodyguard' option.
• Fixed a bug in the 'Dismiss All Bodyguards' option.
• Fixed a nasty bug in the 'Add Nearest Ped As Bodyguard' option. It could freeze the game under certain circumstances.
• Moved the 'Weather Settings' menu under the 'World' menu.
• Moved the 'Customize License Plate' option under the 'Plate' menu.
• Some of the weapon tints (namely MK1 tints) use the incorrect name in ENT. This is a side effect of using the in-game names.
Usually you can sort this by renaming ENT's settings DB (effectively resetting ENT back to default settings). If you type: %appdata%\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer
- into a file explorer URL bar, you'll get to ENT's settings db. Rename it and relaunch GTA to have ENT remake it using default values.
At the moment no plans on including previous changelogs as it's far too much admin work keeping track of all the changelogs.
There isn't a central place for changelogs I'm afraid. The changelog is also in the download zip for each version.
Honestly stumped why this happening. Only other thing I could suggest is verifying your game install and only loading ENT if you co-load with other mods.
Can't recreate it on my end (Keyboard, 360 and Xbone pad - all work). I'd suggest rebinding the left key and seeing if that makes a difference although it sounds like you've tried that already.
Alternative is to rename ENT's db and seeing if that helps as it could be an option causing it to crash. You can find ENT's DB by typing: %appdata%\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer into a file explorer url bar, renaming ENT.db and relaunching GTA.