Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@AbdullahHossain Yes, change <fog_density> to 0 in weather files (except timecycle_mods)
@Neutralization @_cyrAx It's a known and unfixable issue, game has a limit of dynamic lights set to 16.
@Secos67 I have no idea, it wasn't edited.
@Jersey09 Try to reinstall the game or VisualV.
@Anthonykareh I don't know, sorry.
@Anthonykareh Something in wheelfx.dat file but we don't remember what exactly.
@varreladitya Uninstall pack is included, be more careful next time.
@Exac7 Maybe, we'll think about that.
@Jersey09 Do you have any other mods? What's your game version?
@zzcool VisualV has grown so much in size that it's useless for us to double all files just for you. Sorry.
Changelog for 1.0.350 version:
- Slightly changed fog colour in smog weather.
- Sun corona brightness has been decreased.
- Added a 3D cloud movement during the thunderstorm.
- Removed a orangish tint at night outside Los Santos.
- Added a script allowing peds to cast shadows from vehicles (limited to 3-5 vehicles) (Dynamic shadows from headlights)
- atmosphere.asi script could be controlled by DECORATOR native (thanks to Unknown_Modder), example in Readme.txt.