Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@stillhere hello, please write also few words for my last request, i still haven't play story mode (but buyed new pc only for gta 4 & 5), and yeah, i wait only this camera script to start:)
somebody tell, can i get only real reflections (like in this mod) in vehicle's mirrors in 1st person, without any graphic mods?
@kingfire possible to add also speech from Scarface game? That was very laughing
@Razed Hello, "Hollywood " instead "Vinewood" (and other names) is the part of mod?
@stillhere Have camera bugs in story mode. Possible to auto-off custom camera in cutscenes (also optionally)?
@stillhere hello bro, any news about update, what's about headless mode...? (can't wait more:)))
@Sladernimo must have mod! Does it work on all bikes?
@CamxxCore what's new about unlocking 1st person vehicle camera left/right and unlock aim?
1) I did it, I bind additional offset on useless "cinematic camera" key and it's that is it! I can look at world from all car's windows now, can look everywhere without exiting car! Can't wait to set 1 degree left/right for full control.
2) Can't you add "near clipping" parts of vehicle like in previos gta 1st person mods?
3) At last https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/dismemberment
Possible to enable headless model?
@stillhere Please don't underestimate your mod, i'll make a video later and you'll see how it's cool and useful... really can't play this beautiful game without it!
1) I mean how can i bind an additional offset into separate free key (not at in-game action, which is not a good idea for my needs...)?
2) I mean game always auto-set a preset of previos exited vehicle (does not depend, custom or global it was). Only switching every time helps... is it possible automatically?
...and also it keep a direction of camera of previos exited vehicle, is it also possible to reset it into center? It looks bad and breaks a realism because entering animation always ends centered...
It's easy to switch a view manually before entering a Benny's motors - it's not so often action than entering/exiting different vehicles, don't you think?