Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@SPYKBLOOD unknown, need more details
@Q_hulyo Stripper_02 only
@dance415 The model's themselves are in bmamas > x64 > models. You can also replace them there if you need to
@RyeGuy111 Not sure, but lmk
@dance415 remove them from the ambientpedmodelsets.meta file. Theyre part of the CLUB_DANCE_EXTRA group
I've only tested on 3ds Max 2016 and 2021, and only currently have access to 2021. No errors on my end.
I will try and see what the problem is, but don't want to break anything just yet
@ganic Not entirely sure what you are referring to, cannot reproduce. Mind sharing a screenshot?
Oh and when I say connect I mean really connect. NPCs will not tolerate a single atom gap in the x and y directions. For this reason you may also find yourself needing to slightly extend the vertices along the edges of the game navmeshes outward, as the slight inaccuracies in the conversion may mean that they are small gaps between your new meshes and the existing ones connected to them
@MissNadine Not really, from what I could find
The navmesh is just a 3d model, so the general process is:
1. Import your map into 3ds max, extract the floors and use it as the basis for custom navmesh
2. Convert the existing game navmeshes that you need using this tool and import it into your 3ds project
3. Drag your custom mesh into the game navmeshes and connect them.
4. Apply correct materials to your custom navmesh.
5. Export the whole thing then use VONV to convert back to YNV
6. Add navmeshes to your game, then use CodeWalker to tweak flags
Not exactly comprehensive, but you'll have to experiment a bit
@MissNadine Uploading a GUI update that might help in the future