Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@raburs Why are you telling me this I'm not the one with issues and I did not ask for an update?
@tuff253 I have not tried it yet but VisualV 1.0.360 was released for the latest gtav updates. NVR relies on VisualV
@Narwhaler It's not VisualV, if it was the rest of us would be having issues as well.
@tuff253 I speak under correction but I don't think that is possible. I just keep a tick sheet of installed mods as I go along.
@Jojeli He uses optional enb & reshade included with the mod. New pics might be based on present work he is busy with that will be released later.
@TheKontor NO! But if you keep two separate installs and use Modded Launcher https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/gta-v-modded-launcher-gsys-xenon you can by easily switching between you stock and modded game.
@MadBullBunny It's probably this one https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/satalite-view-map which I also use.
@Denmark Bentley Restore the original file into "update\update.rpf\x64\movies"
@Pickleofmarines You will need the following to get started,
Question: My game keeps crashing on startup. What did I do wrong?
Answer: This is one of the most commonly asked questions and the answer always depends.
Reasons why your game can crash:
- You are using a pirated game copy.
- You did not install the files into your "mods" folder and instead put them in the game folder. Big mistake.
- You downloaded a GTAV script mod that is broken.
- You are using recording software such as Fraps, MSI Afterburner etc. with the ReShade add-on. They're not compatible together.
- You are running Teamviewer in the background which can cause a crash in fullscreen mode.
- You installed a custom vehicle mod and it was either buggy or you messed up the install.
- You forgot to install the ReShade and/or ENB .DLL Files
- You forgot to delete old ENB/ReShade/SweetFX .DLL files.